Ambetter Drug Rehab for Women

Find healing at our women’s drug rehab and explore coverage options for Ambetter policyholders.

Table of Contents

Ambetter Drug Rehab

Hammocks on the Edisto stands as a prominent rehabilitation center in South Carolina, specializing in drug and alcohol recovery for women. Specifically designated as a South Carolina Ambetter drug rehab for women, our facility typically accommodates Ambetter insurance, alleviating a substantial portion of addiction treatment expenses. Many policyholders find relief with a relatively modest out-of-pocket commitment.

For those seeking an Ambetter women’s drug rehab in South Carolina, our location in Jacksonboro caters to your needs. Tailored to address the unique requirements of women, our addiction treatment programs are strategically designed. 

Our experienced staff recognizes the importance of individualized treatment plans, acknowledging that each woman’s journey through addiction is unique. Through community, connection, support, and motivation, our programs aim to combat the isolating nature of addiction.

If you’re searching for an Ambetter women’s drug rehab in South Carolina, we are in Jacksonboro, South Carolina. Our women’s addiction treatment programs are geared specifically toward the needs of women.

Will Ambetter Cover the Costs of Addiction Treatment?

While Ambetter and similar companies generally contribute to rehab expenses, the extent of coverage hinges on individual policies and specific factors. Ambetter extends plans to individuals, families, and employers, offering Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans.

Ambetter’s PPO and HMO plans typically feature a Bronze plan covering 60%, leaving the remaining 40% and offering lower monthly costs. A Silver plan contributes 70%, with you responsible for the remaining 30%. The Gold plan entails 80% coverage, leaving a 20% responsibility. Opting for a Platinum plan entails 90% coverage, with you covering the remaining 10%, though this option incurs the highest monthly expenses.

Selecting an HMO from Ambetter allows you to pick a primary care provider within the network, generally resulting in lower costs. Meanwhile, a PPO affords a broader provider network, eliminating the need for a designated primary healthcare provider and offering the freedom to consult a specialist without a referral.

Hammocks on the Edisto, operating as a South Carolina Ambetter drug rehab center for women, provides varying levels of care to meet individuals where they are in their recovery journey.

Hammocks on the Edisto is a South Carolina Ambetter drug rehab center. At our South Carolina Ambetter drug rehab for women, we offer varying levels of care to meet your needs where you are currently and help you get where you want to be.

educate yourself

Does Insurance Cover Mental Health Care?

It is very common for someone with a drug or alcohol addiction to also have another mental health diagnosis. The term “co-occurring disorder” describes this. Anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, and other conditions can co-occur with addiction.

Treatment for a co-occurring mental health illness and substance use disorder should begin concurrently for the best chance of long-term recovery outcomes. We refer to this as dual diagnosis care.

Insurance companies are obligated to pay for mental health care or behavioral health care like they do for other medical treatments. The Affordable Care Act must cover rehab and other behavioral and mental health services as essential health benefits. 

Hammocks on the Edisto offers comprehensive addiction treatment programs that include dual diagnosis care.

Insurance Can Help Cover up to 100% of the cost of treatment

We Accept Most Major Insurance

Hammocks Recovery is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and Aetna. Contact us today to find out if your insurance will help cover many of the costs associated with treatment at our program.

Let Us Help You

Change Your Life

Where Women Can Change Their Lives for the Better.

we can help you today

Addiction Treatment Programs For Women

We offer different types of women’s Ambetter addiction treatment programs at Hammocks on the Edisto.

Addiction in women can manifest itself in different ways than in men. Overall, women are less likely than men to abuse drugs or alcohol, but they are more likely to overdose. Because women typically have stronger cravings than men do, they are also more likely to relapse. Disparities in biology and psychology influence women’s experiences with substance abuse.

As a woman, you’re also more likely to deal with the effects of stigma that could make it harder for you to get life-saving addiction treatment.

We understand these implications at Hammocks on the Edisto and create rehab programs with them in mind.

Women often grapple with additional challenges, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and substance use. The prevalence of PTSD is notably higher among women, attributed to instances of domestic violence, sexual assault, and various forms of abuse. A women-only treatment program at our South Carolina Ambetter drug rehab incorporates this awareness into personalized recovery plans. Creating a safe and nurturing environment is imperative for females navigating addiction, and these priorities take precedence at our facility.

While commonalities exist among women in terms of substance use and addiction, each individual is unique, emphasizing the need for personalized treatment plans. Recognizing the isolating nature of addiction, our approach emphasizes the importance of sharing experiences with other women. This fosters a sense of community, connection, support, and motivation, vital elements in the recovery journey.

Hammocks on the Edisto is a leading South Carolina women’s rehab center. Our team can help connect you with a program that will suit your needs.


Types of Programs

At our rehab center, a diverse array of individualized programs is available, encompassing:

The Real Change Program involves coordinating your care from pre-admission through discharge. We are committed to providing personalized addiction treatment services continuously during your stay.

Our inpatient programs offer a residential setting where you receive support and care in a structured environment. This lets you concentrate solely on your recovery, benefiting from around-the-clock intensive support. Additionally, it provides an opportunity to distance yourself from triggers and reminders of substance use during these crucial early days.

Holistic therapies and exercise are frequently integrated into our programming, as research indicates their positive impact on mental and physical well-being.

Intensive and practical life skills training is fundamental, aiding clients in successfully and preparedly reintegrating into their daily lives. Life skills encompass educational groups, family programs, and on- and off-site 12-step meetings.

The evidence-based therapies at our women’s treatment center are rooted in understanding addiction as a disease, necessitating its treatment as such.

Notably, dual diagnosis treatment is incorporated into Hammocks on the Edisto programs as deemed necessary, ensuring a comprehensive approach to addressing co-occurring mental health disorders.

Clients Trust Us

Women's Stories of Hope

The Hammocks is a wonderful and life changing place. Everyone working here is warm, welcoming, and helpful. The Clinical staff is truly exceptional. I am going home a mentally healthy person looking forward to a happy & meaningful life.

Alli O.

This facility is like no other. Every Staff member was knowledgeable and friendly. Being a small group (15 max), I formed a bond with the other residents like I had never experienced before. This place saved my life.

Jill J.

Hammocks is truly a special place. Everything from the staff, therapists, activities, food, location/view/house, resources etc. were top-notch. I had an incredible experience and highly recommend this spot. 10/10.

Darcy W.

The most incredible treatment facility ever! They offer a holistic approach centered in therapy, science, and female empowerment. Eric, Sarah, Jonas, Katie, and all of the other staff offer a level of compassion that I’ve never seen before in any treatment facility. And that says a lot coming from a child of two addicts who have been in and out of facilities my entire life. They are always available and respond quickly to any questions or discussions you may bring up. The family groups were amazing and I miss them every week. They truly care and believe that recovery is possible for all!

Rhapsody C.

My wife spent a month at the Hammocks and I have nothing but incredible things to say about the facility. The help and therapy she received has truly been life changing for our family. From the day I called to discuss admission, Jonas, the director, made himself immediately available to any questions or concerns I had. Throughout her stay, I participated in multiple family sessions a week with Sarah or Eric who were both excellent. They were kind and accepting, but also thought-provoking and challenging. Not to mention, the whole facility is absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend the Hammocks to any family in need of a recovery center.

Erica U.

This facility has absolutely saved my life. It is secluded, peaceful, beautiful, and a lovely gone environment that makes external and internal healing much easier to tackle. Being away from family and doing the intense work needed for recovery is hard enough in any environment but the Hammocks makes you feel like you are nothing shy of family. You are treated with respect and kindness, and your needs are listened to and accommodated and the staff is so loving and supportive.

Krista B.

As a therapist at Hammocks on the Edisto, I am so proud to be a part of this great team of caring professionals. Being directly involved in the process of change for our clients is a honor. The facility is beautiful and inviting and provides a healthy environment for our residents to thrive. The programming is like nothing I’ve been part of before. From our comprehensive and diverse group sessions, the wellness and yoga component, our individual therapy, medical and nursing care, nutrition and on site chef, and a great team of recovery associates, we collectively provide a great recovery experience.

Eric H.

Hammocks on the Edisto is a dream come true in so many ways. This is a unique place where women can progress on their journey to recovery surrounded by the beauty of the South Carolina Lowcountry and supported by a team of compassionate expert providers. Offerings beyond talk therapy include yoga, cooking demonstrations, adventures to local parks and beaches, and wellness coaching. The facility is never over crowded and each woman gets lots of personalized care. The healing potential is felt as soon as you drive down the long private driveway to the house. Highly recommend.

Kate A.

I was able to rediscover myself and my inner light. It was diminished for too many years and Hammocks has helped me health from the inside out. I am prepared for my future and content with my recovery and life.

H. G.

My stay here at Hammocks has been life changing. I will never forget all of the staff and women here who have made my journey successful. Without all of you I would still be broken. Love to all.


My time at the Hammocks was an absolute blessing and saved my life. This magical place on the water is beautiful, safe, and peaceful. I have made lifelong connections and relationships with all of the strong women I have met here. From the counselors and therapists, to the chef and housekeeping, Hammocks allowed me to really get vulnerable while making me feel right at home. I will always remember the amazing and calming energy, from the moment I walked through the door and will always utilize the life changing tools that were given to me during my stay. Hammocks has changed my outlook on life and has me excited to see what the future holds for my recovery!


Don't Wait Any Longer

Connect With Us Today

Contact our caring and knowledgable admissions coordinators today. We will help answer any questions you may have about our gender-specific women’s rehab program right now. 

call us today

Hammocks on the Edisto is a Women's Treatment Center That Accepts Ambetter

Hammocks on the Edisto, a leading South Carolina women’s rehab center, offers diverse individualized programs, including the Real Change Program, inpatient programs, holistic therapies, exercise, life skills training, and evidence-based therapies. Dual diagnosis treatment is integrated when required.

Our women’s inpatient drug rehab is in a beautiful, tranquil location near Charleston. As a women’s treatment center accepting Ambetter, we are in-network with most major insurance providers. Our compassionate advocates can coordinate your care and verify coverage on your behalf. Take the first step toward recovery with Hammocks on the Edisto, where our mission is to help women heal and embark on fulfilling, well-rounded lives free from substance addiction.

Real Recovery for Women.