Cigna Drug Rehab for Women

Find healing at our women’s alcohol rehab near Charleston. We are in-network with Cigna!

Table of Contents

Cigna Drug Rehab

Hammocks on the Edisto is a leading South Carolina drug and alcohol rehab center for women. Specifically, we are in network with Cigna and are proud to be a Cigna drug rehab. That can help cover a significant part of addiction treatment costs, with many policyholders having a relatively limited out-of-pocket requirement.

If you’re searching for a Cigna women’s drug rehab in South Carolina, we are in Jacksonboro, South Carolina. Our women’s addiction treatment programs are geared specifically toward the needs of women.

Will Cigna Cover the Costs of Addiction Treatment?

While companies, including Cigna, will generally cover at least a portion of the costs of a rehab program, how much coverage you receive depends on your policy and other individual factors.

Cigna offers plans to individuals and families as well as to employers. Available from Cigna are health maintenance organization (HMO) plans and preferred provider organization (PPO) plans.  

Cigna PPO and HMO plans typically include a Bronze plan with coverage of 60%. You’d then be responsible for the remaining 40%, and the monthly costs are lower with this plan.

Under a Cigna Silver plan, the company pays 70% of your treatment costs, with you covering the remaining 30%.

A Gold plan from Cigna includes 80% coverage for care costs, and then you pay the remaining 20%.

A Platinum plan will pay around 90% of the costs of your care, and you cover the other 10%, but the monthly expenses are highest with this option.

If you have an HMO from Cigna, you can choose a primary care provider from a network. The costs of an HMO will usually be lower than other plan types if you stay in-network for care. If you have a PPO, you can choose from an expansive network of providers and don’t have to choose a primary healthcare provider. You also have the option to see a specialist without first getting a referral.

Hammocks on the Edisto is a in-network Cigna drug rehab center. At our Cigna drug rehab, we offer varying levels of care to meet your needs where you are currently and help you get where you want to be.

educate yourself

Does Insurance Cover Mental Health Care?

When someone has an addiction to drugs or alcohol, it’s extremely common to have another mental health diagnosis. This is known as a co-occurring disorder. Co-occurring disorders and addiction can include anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, and others.

For someone to have the best chance of positive long-term recovery outcomes, their co-occurring mental health disorder should be treated simultaneously with their substance use disorder. This is known as dual diagnosis care.

Insurance providers are required to cover the costs of mental health care, also known as behavioral health care, similar to how they cover treatment for other conditions. The Affordable Care Act requires behavioral and mental health services to be included as essential health benefits, as is true with rehab. 

There are a wide variety of types of mental health services that Cigna may cover, including talk therapy like cognitive-behavioral therapy and, if needed, medications.

Hammocks on the Edisto offers comprehensive addiction treatment programs that include dual diagnosis care.

Insurance Can Help Cover up to 100% of the cost of treatment

We Accept Most Major Insurance

Hammocks Recovery is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and Aetna. Contact us today to find out if your insurance will help cover many of the costs associated with treatment at our program.

Let Us Help You

Change Your Life

Where Women Can Change Their Lives for the Better.

we can help you today

Addiction Treatment Programs For Women

We offer different types of women’s addiction treatment programs where we accept Cigna.

In women, addiction can look different than it does in men. Women are less likely overall to abuse drugs and alcohol but more likely than men to overdose. Women are also at a greater risk of relapsing because they tend to experience more intense cravings than men. Biological and psychological differences impact women’s experiences related to substance abuse.

As a woman, you’re also more likely to deal with the effects of stigma that could make it harder for you to get life-saving addiction treatment.

We understand these implications at Hammocks on the Edisto and create rehab programs with them in mind.

Benefits of a women’s drug rehab program include:

  • Women are more likely to deal with other conditions, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and substance use. PTSD occurs commonly in women because of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other forms of abuse. A women-only treatment program integrates this understanding into recovery plans. 
  • You need a safe and nurturing environment when you’re a female and dealing with addiction. These are key priorities at our South Carolina Cigna drug rehab for women.
  • Our staff is experienced in women’s health.
  • While women share things in common regarding substance use and addiction, everyone is unique, and treatment plans are also individualized.
  • When you’re dealing with addiction, it can be isolating. Sharing experiences with other women can provide community, connection, support, and motivation.

Hammocks on the Edisto is a leading South Carolina women’s rehab center. Our team can help connect you with a program that will suit your needs.


Types of Programs

Our rehab center offers a variety of individualized programs, including:

  • The Real Change Program includes coordination of your care from pre-admission through discharge. We can continue to provide individualized addiction treatment services throughout your stay.
  • Inpatient programs are residential. You receive support and care in a structured environment, allowing you to focus exclusively on recovery. You receive intensive support around-the-clock and the opportunity to leave behind triggers and reminders of your substance use in these critical early days.
  • Holistic therapies and exercise are often part of programming because these are things shown in research to positively impact mental and physical well-being.
  • Intensive and practical life skills training is a way to help clients return to their daily lives in a successful and prepared way. Life skills may include educational groups, family programs, and on- and off-site 12-step meetings.
  • Evidence-based therapies at our women’s treatment center are built on understanding addiction as a disease. That means it should be treated as such.
  • Dual diagnosis treatment is included in Hammocks on the Edisto programs when needed.

Clients Trust Us

Women's Stories of Hope

The Hammocks is a wonderful and life changing place. Everyone working here is warm, welcoming, and helpful. The Clinical staff is truly exceptional. I am going home a mentally healthy person looking forward to a happy & meaningful life.

Alli O.

This facility is like no other. Every Staff member was knowledgeable and friendly. Being a small group (15 max), I formed a bond with the other residents like I had never experienced before. This place saved my life.

Jill J.

Hammocks is truly a special place. Everything from the staff, therapists, activities, food, location/view/house, resources etc. were top-notch. I had an incredible experience and highly recommend this spot. 10/10.

Darcy W.

The most incredible treatment facility ever! They offer a holistic approach centered in therapy, science, and female empowerment. Eric, Sarah, Jonas, Katie, and all of the other staff offer a level of compassion that I’ve never seen before in any treatment facility. And that says a lot coming from a child of two addicts who have been in and out of facilities my entire life. They are always available and respond quickly to any questions or discussions you may bring up. The family groups were amazing and I miss them every week. They truly care and believe that recovery is possible for all!

Rhapsody C.

My wife spent a month at the Hammocks and I have nothing but incredible things to say about the facility. The help and therapy she received has truly been life changing for our family. From the day I called to discuss admission, Jonas, the director, made himself immediately available to any questions or concerns I had. Throughout her stay, I participated in multiple family sessions a week with Sarah or Eric who were both excellent. They were kind and accepting, but also thought-provoking and challenging. Not to mention, the whole facility is absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend the Hammocks to any family in need of a recovery center.

Erica U.

This facility has absolutely saved my life. It is secluded, peaceful, beautiful, and a lovely gone environment that makes external and internal healing much easier to tackle. Being away from family and doing the intense work needed for recovery is hard enough in any environment but the Hammocks makes you feel like you are nothing shy of family. You are treated with respect and kindness, and your needs are listened to and accommodated and the staff is so loving and supportive.

Krista B.

As a therapist at Hammocks on the Edisto, I am so proud to be a part of this great team of caring professionals. Being directly involved in the process of change for our clients is a honor. The facility is beautiful and inviting and provides a healthy environment for our residents to thrive. The programming is like nothing I’ve been part of before. From our comprehensive and diverse group sessions, the wellness and yoga component, our individual therapy, medical and nursing care, nutrition and on site chef, and a great team of recovery associates, we collectively provide a great recovery experience.

Eric H.

Hammocks on the Edisto is a dream come true in so many ways. This is a unique place where women can progress on their journey to recovery surrounded by the beauty of the South Carolina Lowcountry and supported by a team of compassionate expert providers. Offerings beyond talk therapy include yoga, cooking demonstrations, adventures to local parks and beaches, and wellness coaching. The facility is never over crowded and each woman gets lots of personalized care. The healing potential is felt as soon as you drive down the long private driveway to the house. Highly recommend.

Kate A.

I was able to rediscover myself and my inner light. It was diminished for too many years and Hammocks has helped me health from the inside out. I am prepared for my future and content with my recovery and life.

H. G.

My stay here at Hammocks has been life changing. I will never forget all of the staff and women here who have made my journey successful. Without all of you I would still be broken. Love to all.


My time at the Hammocks was an absolute blessing and saved my life. This magical place on the water is beautiful, safe, and peaceful. I have made lifelong connections and relationships with all of the strong women I have met here. From the counselors and therapists, to the chef and housekeeping, Hammocks allowed me to really get vulnerable while making me feel right at home. I will always remember the amazing and calming energy, from the moment I walked through the door and will always utilize the life changing tools that were given to me during my stay. Hammocks has changed my outlook on life and has me excited to see what the future holds for my recovery!


Don't Wait Any Longer

Connect With Us Today

Contact our caring and knowledgable admissions coordinators today. We will help answer any questions you may have about our gender-specific women’s rehab program right now. 

call us today

Hammocks on the Edisto is a Women's Drug Rehab That Accepts Cigna

If you’ve been searching for a drug rehab that is in network with Cigna, contact our team. We are in-network with most major insurance providers. Our compassionate advocates can also help coordinate your care and verify your coverage on your behalf if needed.

Take the first step toward your recovery with Hammocks on the Edisto. Our women’s inpatient drug rehab is in a beautiful, tranquil location near Charleston. Our mission is about helping women heal and begin to recover from substance addiction and live fulfilling, well-rounded lives. 

Real Recovery for Women.